The Colorado Healers Network was established:
We encourage you to join and participate in this community by adding yourself to our online Healers Directory and by posting relavant information other Healers could benefit from receiving. We also encourage you to organize and participate in community healer networking meetings. A listing of known meetings will be posted through the community email as they are announced. Also, email email@example.com what you would like to share with others and we will pass them on. Please make sure your postings are limited to the areas listed above. For instance, the subject matter must be limited to the healing profession.
Lastly, spread the word. We would love 100 percent participation of Colorado's Healers!
- To facilitate support and information exchange between Healers
- To help educate
- To promote more professionalism
- For resource exchange
- To market workshops and private practices
- To share the latest developments and research
- To create a closer and more supportive healer community
If you have any comments or suggestions on our website, please e-mail us.